Learn about how Jake is using the learning from the course to level up his Mental game, get an edge on the competition and protect his Mental Health while working in sales.
Improve Mental Health in Sales – Key Learning & Outcomes
More than 2 in 5 salespeople struggle with their Mental Health in sales. This online course supports sales teams and individuals in the following areas.
- Build awareness around the importance of Mental Health in sales. How can you improve your Mental Health to achieve peak sales performance and well-being.
- Learn to identify sales burnout and declining Mental Health in yourself and in your team.
- Understand how anxiety works. What can you do to start an upward spiral to become less anxious.
- Learn best practices for building resilience to stressful trigger events you face in sales that can impact your Mental Health.
- Become a corporate sales athlete who uses stress to their advantage and can effectively Rest & Recover in sales.
- Learn how to build good habits, develop EQ and craft mindsets that boost resilience and improve sales performance.
- Achieve a happier, healthier and more successful career in sales.
To access the full course – click the link below.
About the Author
Jeff Riseley is currently the Founder of the Sales Health Alliance and Mental Health Advocate. With over a decade of sales experience – Jeff understands the importance of Mental Health in achieving peak sales performance.
Jeff combines his sales (Sales Knowledge Institute) and Mental Health expertise to improve sales performance through a mix of sales mentorship and mental health best practices. These strategies have helped sales teams improve their sales process, while helping them become more motivated, resilient and better equipped to tackle stressful events within sales.
He is currently delivering these strategies through on-site workshops, consulting and speaking engagements. To explore working with Jeff contact him at [email protected]