Research suggests gratitude can have the following benefits:
- Allows salespeople to detach from toxic emotions.
- Improves learning and decision making.
- Improves physical health.
- Enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
- Improves self-esteem.
- Increases mental strength.
If you achieve even just one of the benefits above by practicing gratitude on a regular basis, you will become a more effective salesperson and leader.
Negative experiences happen regularly in sales and overpower positive experiences that occur. Gratitude keeps micro-achievements and daily progress in perspective that will help keep you motivated and excited about your role.
This journal template is designed to help you learn how to practice gratitude.
Good luck out and feel free to contact me if you need my help – Jeff Riseley
Like the Gratitude Journal? Check out the Online Course: