Today, 77% of Canadians do not feel comfortable talking about Mental Health issues in the workplace – Canadian Medical Association.
The Sales Health Alliance is an alliance of salespeople, sales leaders, health experts and technology providers who are building awareness around mental health within sales.
Our mission is to improve the mental health and lives of everyone working in sales. We do this in the following ways:
- Create a community where Salespeople and Leaders can share best practices for managing Mental Health in sales.
- Reduce Mental Health stigma that exists within “Sales Culture” and help more salespeople feel comfortable talking about Mental Health in the workplace.
- Create awareness around how sales rep Mental Health is a factor in sales performance, engagement and retention.
- Provide workshops that help Salespeople navigate stressful situations within sales and build resilience. This involves helping sales teams become aware of their identity and build good habits for a healthier sales team.
- Understand the impact of Mental Health on Presenteeism and Absenteeism within sales.
- Offer software solutions that reduce the stress, anxiety and pressure in the workplace.
“ It requires team members to make themselves vulnerable to one another, and be confident that their respective vulnerabilities will not be used against them. The vulnerabilities I’m referring to include weaknesses, skill deficiencies, interpersonal shortcomings, mistakes and requests for help.“
– The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable
Let’s start talking, sharing and helping our fellow Salespeople battling in the trenches everyday.
Whether you’ve struggled with Mental Health in the past or struggling today – this site is for you.