Well the results are in and the 2022 Mental Health in Sales Report is now LIVE!
One thing is clear – Mental Health is the most important growth metric every sales team on the planet is ignoring or under prioritizing.
In this years report we received over 700 responses and one of the major takeaways from the report was 63% of salespeople are currently struggling with their mental health.
All of the daily issues that frustrate sales leaders like…
- Missed targets.
- Lack of motivation.
- Asking bad questions.
- Low confidence.
- Low energy.
What do you expect if almost 2/3 of your team is struggling with their mental performance?
Inside you’ll also learn about:
- Impact of mental health on sales performance.
- 13 core needs sellers need to perform their best.
- Strategies sales leaders can use to reinvigorate a rep.
- How stigma and remote working affect mental health in sales.
- Resources to maximize mental performance for better sales performance.
It’s literally packed full of practical strategies to make real changes today so thank you to everyone who took time to complete the survey.